Assembly Televising Schedule, as of June 24
Weekly schedule is subject to change.
Watch all Floor Sessions and televised proceedings on the web at calchannel .com
Watch all Floor Sessions and Budget Committee Meetings on the web at assembly.ca.gov
Monday, June 27
- FLOOR SESSION - 1:00pm
- NATURAL RESOURCES Cmte. - 2:30pm
- TRANSPORTATION Cmte. - 2:30pm
Tuesday, June 28
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONS Cmte. - 9:00am
- WATER, PARKS & WILDLIFE Cmte. - 9:00am
- HEALTH Cmte. - 1:30pm
- HUMAN SERVICES Cmte. - 1:30pm
- VETERANS AFFAIRS Cmte. - 4:00pm
Wednesday, June 29
- APPROPRIATIONS Cmte. - 9:00am
- ELECTIONS & REDISTRICTING Cmte. - 9:00am
- JOINT HEARING: ASSEMBLY EDUCATION, BUDGET, and SENATE BUDGET & FISCAL REVIEW Cmtes. - 1:30pm
Informational Hearing: Tax Extension to Fund Education and Healthcare. Initiative Constitutional Amendment. (#1773)
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT Cmte. - 1:30pm
Thursday, June 30
- FLOOR SESSION - 9:00am
- GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION Cmte. - Upon Adj.
The State Assembly televises all the Assembly Floor Sessions, and most Assembly Committee Hearings. This programming is available statewide to most cable subscribers through the California Channel.
Requests for duplication of televised Assembly proceedings may be directed to Televising The Assembly at (916) 319-2813.
Listed in today's events are the Assembly events scheduled for today including those providing audio streaming. You might also want to look at more information about the Committee membership and staff.
To listen to live Assembly Floor Sessions and Hearings, you need to have speakers and a sound card installed on your computer plus you need to download Windows Media Player.