Assembly Televising Schedule, week of March 20
Weekly schedule is subject to change.
Watch all Floor Sessions and televised proceedings on the web at calchannel .com
Watch all Floor Sessions and Budget Committee Meetings on the web at assembly.ca.gov
Monday, March 20
- RULES Cmte. - 12:50 p.m. (wide camera/audio)
- FLOOR SESSION - 1:00 p.m.
- NATURAL RESOURCES Cmte. - 2:30 p.m.
- TRANSPORTATION Cmte. - 2:30 p.m.
- BUDGET SubCmte. #1 on HEALTH & HUMAN SRVICES - 2:30 p.m. (wide camera/audio)
Tuesday, March 21
- JUDICIARY Cmte. - 9:00 a.m.
WATER, PARKS & WILDLIFE Cmte. - 9:00 a.m.
Special Order of Business: Implementation of Past Bond Measures (Presentation by The Legislative Analyst’s Office)
BUDGET SubCmte. #2 on EDUCATION FINANCE - 9:00 a.m. (wide camera/audio)
- HUMAN SERVICES Cmte. - 1:30 p.m.
- BUDGET SubCmte. #4 on STATE ADMINISTRATION - 1:30 p.m. (wide camera/audio)
JOINT HEARING: ASSEMBLY and SENATE VETERANS AFFAIRS Cmtes. - 2:00 p.m.
Oversight Hearing: CalVet Policy Priorities for Year 2017
- VETERANS AFFAIRS Cmte. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 22
- ELECTIONS & REDISTRICTING Cmte. - 9:00 a.m.
- ACCOUNTABILITY & ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW cmte. - 9:00 a.m.
- BUDGET SubCmte. #3 on RESOURCES & TRANSPORTATION - 9:30 a.m. (wide camera/audio)
- AGRICULTURE Cmte. - 1:30 p.m.
- EDUCATION Cmte. - 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 23
The State Assembly televises all the Assembly Floor Sessions, and most Assembly Committee Hearings. This programming is available statewide to most cable subscribers through the California Channel.
Requests for duplication of televised Assembly proceedings may be directed to Televising The Assembly at (916) 319-2813.
Listed in today's events are the Assembly events scheduled for today including those providing audio streaming. You might also want to look at more information about the Committee membership and staff.
To listen to live Assembly Floor Sessions and Hearings, you need to have speakers and a sound card installed on your computer plus you need to download Windows Media Player.